Monday 16 July 2012

New Foodie Crush: The Little Paris Kitchen

I stumbled on The Little Paris Kitchen quite by accident. I love Paris. I love Amelie. I love food. Well, The Little Paris Kitchen is just all three things together. The program features Rachel Khoo, who is amazingly beautiful in her Amelie dark brown hair and red lipstick. She wears cute little sun dresses with polka dots. She cooks with large sticks of butter.

Moroccan tiles in her kitchen....the jealousy continues....
You can catch some episodes on YouTube and probably find some cute dresses like hers on ModCloth.com. The food is classic french cuisine. No big surprises but little twists. I think I like the show to reminisce about gay Paris.....oh, I must go back!

Little Paris Kitchen is relatively new and a cookbook probably is not in the forseeable future. As usual, it will be published in the UK (with those damned english weights - I don't own a scale!) and we Canadians will have to wait a year or two to have her cookbook in our hands.


It will probably take a year for Food Network Canada to pick it up too. As I do not have cable, that is no great loss. I just hope I can find all the episodes on youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...