Sunday 20 May 2012

Cleaning to Label, Labeling to Clean

As of late, I have had a little break in my employment. I haven't been in the doldrums about it (yet) and I am thoroughly enjoying my break! After working 7 days a week, missing family and friends, countless special events and not having a life outside of work, I have been mastering a very, very long to-do list. Yes, it has been a round of catch-up.

Much of my list consists of cleaning and organizing, you know, the little things you don't get around to? Yup, I am tackling my heap of chores. Sorry if you aren't excited by that.

One of the fun projects I did was labeling and organizing my Ikea storage boxes.


Using small stamps from Dollarama, a heavy white paper and a waterbased marker, I organized all my DVD's and boxes of stuff.


It's pretty addictive. Though you always have a box just with stuff you really don't know where to put anywhere else.


Then I tackled my art supplies...(f.y.i: this Ikeas cabinet is great for such items!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...