Thursday 28 June 2012

Japanese Trinket Love

There is something about how incredibly cute Japanese or Chinese stationary is. All the cute pens and paper with funny anime characters on it. I am such a sucker!

Heaven forbid if I come across a store that sells the stuff. I should just hand over my wallet.

Trust me, it is so difficult working in Chinatown. It is good I got contract in another location for awhile. I don't need anymore stuff. I don't need to spend anymore money.

But then I just happened to stumble upon a new store called Ka Ka Fa Fa. Looooove it. Cute overload!

Uh oh. I need therapy. This is what I bought: (this time, anyways)

Recycled post-it notes for my friend in Halifax with a little note saying "no matter how far apart we are, my thoughts always find their way back to you. missing"

I think the worm covers up the you in that sentence. As in all stationary purchases, if the English is bad, I love it even more.

This is for my pen pal in Taiwan who loves cats. I'm sending her a package soon containing a baby blanket I am knitting. This will match it purrrrfectly.


Two super pretty envelopes that can also serve as a single page letter note, depending if you write on the inside.


Yup that is teddy bear mushroom tape. Funky tape rocks and always impresses the mail clerk at Canada Post, let me tell you. I have a reputation I need to keep up you know.


Alice Adventures in Wonderland postcard....there were a few to chose from.


For two of my pen pals that love cats - keychains! OMG - while I'm allergic to cats, you gotta love these "cheese cats," so they are named. Soooooo cute!


OMG they have little paws! EEEEEEK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...