Tuesday 26 June 2012

Samples: P&G BrandSampler

I like freebies and who doesn't? For a few years now I have been subscribed to P&G BrandSaver which is a fabulous way to get new products in your mailbox about every season/3 months. Sometimes they have special "male" samplers which are equally impressive (I have signed Mr. B on) so it is worth keeping abreast with their emails.

I was really impressed with my last box. Here is a pic of it:


Inside was a Febreze Car deodorizer, a Scope pack with a floss/mouthwash/toothpaste sample, Downey Un-Stopables and a man's Fusion Proglide Five Blade Razor along with coupons for more products.

I don't use Febreze because I can't stand the underlying smell it has that reminds me of a candy I ate as a kid ----yah, that concept is scary---- my Mom uses it. I was intrigued by the new Febreze Car fresheners though and I am excited to try it out in my car once the heat dies down a bit.

The Scope pack I have received before and they are super handy to carry with you if you are traveling.

The Downey is a bit scary. It is really, really scented. I can smell it even though it is vacuumed packed. I am going to try it out with my towels or my sock wash, in little bits though.

The razor is fab. Any free razor is fab. At $10 a pop, I hate buying razors. I have gotten more than one Venus razors (!!!) in the past and love the fact I don't have to buy them. Personally, I find it a good product, but find the razor overpriced and containing too much plastic that will later get tossed into a landfill.

What have I gotten in the past? I have received shampoo and detergent samples, teeth whiteners, food samples and great coupons. Pretty awesome guys! Definitely you should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...