Monday 22 August 2011

Sometimes We Overdo It

....Mr. B whispers in my ear, "I don't like it - do I have to eat it?".....

Honestly, it is a good salad(!) Yet, I overdid it.

The 4 B Salad.

There are no measurements for this recipe. It is just a combination of 4 "B's": Beets, Blueberries, Blue Cheese and Balsamic Vinegar. And trust me, it is a delicious salad. I quickly learned that too much Blue Cheese makes everything taste like Blue Cheese. The delicate flavour of the blueberries gets lost fast.

I am going to blame how much Blue Cheese they put into a package - I couldn't put in half of the cheese I had available, because what would I possibly do with my leftover cheese. It's their fault!

Damn I ruined the whole salad. And you know it isn't a success when you bring it to a gathering and you keep looking at peoples plates and see it untouched. #@%&!!!!!!!

....so I say to Mr. B: "It's okay, you don't have to finish it."

"I don't think I like blue cheese," says Mr. B.

I don't think many people like the salad, I think to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...